Monday, May 15, 2006

A Modest Proposal

The old pryvette was thinking about mother's day and the fact that according to many news reports, there is a major decline in the birthrates of the western world Why is the reason? One major reason is the sure cost of child raising in our modern societies, due to the high cost of living and high taxation rates. Another factor is people are waiting until they are older to get married. Thus the older a mother is , the higher the chances of complications in developing and delivering a baby. Also many women are choosing a career over good old childrearing.

What are the consequences of this dire fact. Well it is simple math, the smaller a population, the smaller the work force, the smaller the tax base. Therefore the state can not afford to fund and maintain their social programs as they did in the past. For example pensions may not be as generous as they were. therefore people may have to work longer to just get by.

So we need to increase the amount of babies that are born, So in the spirit of good citizenship, the pryvette would like to offer his services to the women of the western world. If you want a baby come see the pryvette, I will fix my bayonet and charge into the breach with much elan, and give it the old college try. If you can not meet me for a pryvette session, no worries. Just send me a washed jam jar and I will try to fill it in a week or so. This fits perfectly, I just remembered that ,May is national masturbation month in Canada, what a weird coincidence., But I am a traditionalist and I would rather do it in the good old fashioned way. So I hope to hear from you fertile young women. Remember I am not doing this for my own selfish reasons, but for the good of society. Well I better start drinking my wheatgrass juice to prepare. So if you want to become a mother, just drop the pryvette a line. By the way; Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers and potential mothers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sick bastard. Where do I sign up?

Masochistically yours,
Inga
(IQ 180; 36-24-36; size 14d shoe)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Pryvett Rawgers said...

You can sign up throught my blog site. Boy O Boy does your shoe size ever intrigue me. You know what they saw about women with big feet, Hubba, Hubba!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Pryvett Rawgers said...

Hey Inga
You can use me as a door mat anytime.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home